Information collection and use
Information sharing and disclosure
- e-navik GmbH does not collect personal identifying information when you access the Website homepage and browse the Website without disclosing your personal data (except cookies; see below under "cookies")
- e-navik GmbH collects personal identifying information when you fill up contact/feedback form(s). e-navik GmbH may also receive personal identifying information from its business partners
- When you register,e-navik GmbH asks for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal information. Once you register with e-navik GmbH and/or sign in to our products or services, you are not anonymous to e-navik.
- When you fill up the contact/feedback form(s) e-navik GmbH asks for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal/business information. Once you submit such information, you are not anonymous to e-navik.
- e-navik GmbH also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol address (IP address), which identifies your computer, e-navik’s cookies information and the page you requested
- e-navik GmbH uses information collected for three general purposes: for technical administration of the Website, for research and development to achieve and maintain a high service level and for customer information (to customize the content you see, to fulfill your request for certain product, service and/or information and to contact you about new products and services).
e-navik GmbH will never sell or rent your personal identifying information without your consent. e-navik GmbH may send personal identifying information about you to third parties when:
- e-navik GmbH has your consent to share the information;
- e-navik GmbH needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- e-navik GmbH needs to send the information to third parties who work on behalf of/with e-navik GmbH to provide a product or service to you (unless otherwise stated so, these third parties do not have any rights to use the personal identifying information e-navik GmbH provides to them beyond what is necessary to provide a product or service to you);
- e-navik GmbH responds to courts or authorities; or e-navik GmbH finds that your actions on the Website violate e-navik GmbH Website Terms and Conditions of Use or any other e-navik’s guidelines or rules applicable for specific services.
e-navik GmbH may set and access cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website's computer and stored on your computer's hard drive.
e-navik GmbH uses / may use in future its own cookies only to access your information when you "sign in", so that we may provide you with customized content and with restricted data access to certain information.
Children's privacyChildren are not the desired, proposed or target audience/users of the Website. e-navik GmbH does not knowingly collect personal data from children. e-navik GmbH does not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal identifying information to e-navik GmbH.
Access to your personal identifying informatione-navik GmbH gives you the ability to access your personal identifying information by sending us an e-mail including in the title of the e-mail the reference to personal identifying information to the e-mail ID provided on the contact us page.
e-navik GmbH allows you to challenge the data that it holds about you and you may have such data rectified, amended or completed.
SecurityIf you communicate with e-navik GmbH by e-mail, you should note that the secrecy of Internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages or information which are not encrypted you accept the risk of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet. In certain areas, e-navik GmbH currently may not be using and may in future use industry standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Privacy compliancee-navik GmbH is subject to German and European Union data protection laws when collecting and processing personal identifying information.